Dr. John Waite's Biography
Dr. Waite values his ability to improve someone’s life through dentistry, and he’s a firm believer in the preventative and evidence-based approach to care. But what stands out most for his patients is his calm and relaxed chair-side manner and his ability to put their mind at ease. He was drawn most to Willamette Dental Group for the company’s values and quality of care, but he also appreciates the collaborative environment he has among colleagues within the group practice.
When he’s not caring for patients, he spending time with his wife and son. You might also find him on a hiking trail, camping in the woods, or simply enjoying the unique beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients