Dr. Thomas Peters' Biography
Since his medical mission in the Dominican Republic and Haiti, where he treated hundreds of villagers in great need of dental care, Dr. Peters has considered helping others through dentistry his life mission. That dedication comes through in the way he collaborates with patients to determine the optimal treatment plan for individual situations. He’s methodical and empathic, engaging in conversations while keeping the mood light.
Beyond the synergy he feels with Willamette Dental Group’s core philosophy are great people and a company that sincerely cares about patients. He also enjoys working in his backyard garden, fishing with grandsons, or going out with his wife bird watching.
- Indiana University School of Dentistry - Dental School
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Oregon Health Plan Enrollment