Dr. Chad Coombs' Biography
What most patients initially notice about Dr. Coombs are his sense of humor and his calm, easygoing demeanor. In fact, he was drawn to Willamette Dental Group not only for its team environment and evidence-based philosophy but also for its focus on compassion. He comes from a family rooted deeply in dentistry, his father and brother both orthodontists and his sister a dental hygienist. So even at a young age, he was able to assist at his father’s office and experience how much joy there is in helping others.
In his free time, you’ll likely find him playing board games with friends or exploring new sights, ski slopes, or bike trails with his wife and kids.
- Dental School - University of the Pacific Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Residency - US Army Dental Activity Fort Sill - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients