Dr. Yvonne Morgan's Biography
Dr. Morgan discovered dentistry through a dear friend's complex dental treatment. She realized that it would be the ideal career that combined her artistic abilities, desire to help others, and affinity for science. Through practicing, she's discovered that connecting with each individual that seeks care is essential to dentistry. When searching for a collaborative environment that put the patient first, she found Willamette Dental Group, and loved that its treatment philosophy and hers were one in the same.
Dr. Morgan holds dual citizenship in Canada and the U.S., with family in both places. She enjoys cooking at home and trying new cuisines. She and her husband love to spend their free time outdoors hiking, fishing, horseback riding, or backpacking with their two dogs.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients