Dr. Nayrouz Talua's Biography
When Dr. Talua was just six, her dentist explained that her lower incisors were congenitally missing. For days afterward, she drove her parents crazy asking what, when, and how congenitally missing teeth could happen. Unable to answer, her father brought her back to the dentist, who answered every question and hosted her for a week at the clinic. From that day forward dental school was inevitable, and she pursued this dream by studying for over a decade to become a specialist. Willamette Dental Group in particular gives her the ability to focus on the aspects of her work she does best without the distractions involved in managing the business.
She enjoys traveling, reading, cooking, working out, and spending valuable time with her friends and family when she’s not at the office.
- Dental School - University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
- Residency - Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine - Endodontics
- Fellowship - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - Esthetics and restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Endodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients