Dr. Bharathi Myneni's Biography
Dr. Myneni has a flair for communicating in clear and understandable language, able to describe dental conditions effectively to patients of all ages and showing pictures of procedures when helpful. Listening and understanding are essential to that treatment. She’s thankful for the opportunity to help others smile more freely, speak more easily, chew more comfortably, even experience flavors for the first in a long time. Like one patient who brought her favorite chips at the end of restoration because it had been years since she could enjoy them. Dr. Myneni also won an award in the scientific research category from WSP on her research paper entitled "Gene expression in diabetic and non-diabetic periodontitis patients using Microarray analysis" in 2002.
When Dr. Myneni is not treating patients, she enjoys hiking, walking, and mindful yoga practice.
- Dental School - D A Pandu Memorial R V Dental College and Hospital
- Residency - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry - Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Periodontology
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients