Dr. Christian Kecht's Biography
Dr. Kecht is proud of the opportunity he has to improve or even transform someone’s perception of treatment for the positive. At Willamette Dental Group, he values being part of a team of talented providers in various fields, all working collectively to achieve one common goal, which is to provide the best treatment and experience possible. He takes as much time as his patients need, listening, understanding where someone is coming from, and helping them chart their own path toward better dental health.
He sometimes tackles projects on his workbench when weekends roll around. He also enjoys spending free time with his wife and family.
- Dental School - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Residency - Temple University The Maurice H Kornberg School of Dentistry - Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients