Dr. Kenneth Stinchfield's Biography
Dr. Stinchfield provides decades of experience, which is just one reason patients ask for him by name. He joined Willamette Dental Group trailing 27 years of work as a general dentist and oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the U.S. Navy. Drawn to its family-oriented atmosphere and patient-centric approach, he’s cared for patients at Willamette Dental Group for over a decade. Dr. Stinchfield is committed to philanthropy and has embarked on humanitarian work as far off as the Philippines. He’s served the dental community since 1983 and the Portland community since 2003.
Married to his wife since 1969, he spends most weekends around their house, in their yard, or at youth sporting events for his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Residency - Naval Medical Center San Diego Dental Department - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Washington State Dental Association
- Clark County Dental Society
- Oregon Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new Oregon Health Plan Patients