Dr. Mahmoud Maghsoudlou's Biography
Fixing cars may not be the usual way into dentistry, but for Dr. Maghsoudlou, his previous profession was an excellent springboard into his chosen career. He enjoyed the problem solving of being a mechanic, but missed the element of human interaction. A friend who was studying medicine suggested he look into dentistry as a way to meld these two passions and Dr. Maghsoudlou never looked back.
Dr. Maghsoudlou thrives on helping patients feel comfortable and making every appointment a relaxed, confidence-boosting experience. He often has an initial consultation visit with patients before beginning any treatment, to ensure they have all the time and information they need to be at ease.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients