Dr. Nicholas Mooberry's Biography
Dr. Mooberry is a 3rd generation dentist following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather. Dr. Mooberry became interested in Implant Dentistry in dental school when his professor recognized his skill set and asked Dr. Mooberry to make him an implant crown. Since 2006 he has focused his attention and practice to restoring dental implants. Dr. Mooberry was drawn to Willamette Dental Group because he believes that it is unique for the Implant Surgeon and Restorative Dentist to be together at one location, enabling the Doctors to collaborate and provide the best possible final result for their patients.
Dr Mooberry enjoys visiting the Oregon coast as much as possible with his love, Sara. On the coast they enjoy experiencing the beauty of the Pacific Ocean, exploring the tide pools, watching the waves, and helping do beach garbage cleanups.
- Dental School - University of the Pacific Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients