Dr. Ronda Trotman's Biography
With determination and the right attitude, Dr. Trotman always says, "you can do anything you set your mind to." She’s a shining example of this, beginning dental school 12 years into her career as a hygienist. Balancing academics with parenting, she became her family’s third-generation OHSU graduate. Her career has taken her from her father’s private practice to her own and finally into the group practice setting at Willamette Dental Group. She’s proud to play a part in building evidence to support the company’s core philosophy.
Giving back for her is both a pleasure and obligation, and she volunteers for Compassion Clinic International, Mission of Mercy, and other events assisting those with limited access to dental care.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
- American Dental Association
- International College of Dentists
- Oregon Dental Association
- Washington County Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients