Dr. Suzan Nguyen's Biography
Dr. Nguyen first considered dentistry as a high school student. She was interested in healthcare but, as a recent immigrant still developing her English skills, she liked the idea of a role that didn't call for too much small talk. She chuckles at her teenage logic, saying she chose dentistry for a wrong reason that turned out right. Her experience of overcoming a language barrier has made Dr. Nguyen an exceptional, empathic communicator.
She believes good oral health begins with a conversation and enjoys spending time discussing patients' questions, goals and requests. These discussions are the basis of treatment plans designed to promote their long-term oral health and well-being.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Enrollment