Dr. Dean Kyrios' Biography
Dr. Kyrios served as a dental officer for 26 years in the U.S. Air Force. His last and most gratifying assignment was as a hospital commander. He's been practicing with Willamette Dental Group for over two decades since leaving the Air Force. The philosophy of care here is based on a sound diagnosis and a non-surgical first treatment approach that matches the way he sees necessary to treat his patients. Practicing in a group environment is also enjoyable to him and enables him to consult with colleagues and provide all the care patients look for. Dr. Kyrios has provided volunteer dental care for the under-served in the Seattle area for years.
When he's not with patients, he attends Seahawks and Mariners games and enjoys skiing.
- Dental School - Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center 59th Medical Wing - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 24 Months
- American Dental Association
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training