Dr. Carrie Ayer's Biography
Dr. Ayer understands the value of great dental care, having dealt with misaligned teeth as a teen. With parents unable to afford braces, she worked after school and saved up on her own – and that inspired her to look into a career in the dental field. Today, she’s proud to have made a difference in the lives of her patients - even helping a patient reenergizing his job search and landing a new position, he said, would not have happened without the confidence he felt in his new smile. As a free-spirit, Dr. Ayer loves snowboarding and the great outdoors. Willamette Dental Group’s close proximity to Mt. Baker and Whistler is just one more added job perk.
- Dental School - University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Mount Baker District Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training