Dr. Michael Scott's Biography
Dr. Scott wants to get to know his patients before recommending treatments and providing care, recognized for his authentic and compassionate approach. This is part of the reason he joined Willamette Dental Group, for its high ethical standards along with its health- and patient-focused philosophy. In fact, one of those patients stands out. Though she came with a number of cavities, he was able to successfully treat her condition comfortably at the surface and stop disease progression. Practicing dentistry combines his interest in science and his desire to help others.
When he’s not at the office, he might be with the family fishing, camping, or playing sports.
- Dental School - University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Mount Baker District Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training