Dr. Melissa Wilcox's Biography
Serving others is a priority for Dr. Wilcox, who’s traveled as far as Jamaica to provide free care to hundreds of patients in need. She’s also volunteered locally through the Seattle and Yakima Union Gospel Mission clinics. What brought her to Willamette Dental Group was a shared philosophy for providing the most conservative treatment possible with a focus on keeping patients healthy. Considered caring and bubbly, it was the interpersonal relationships in dentistry that melded so well with her personality and attracted her to the field.
A self-described dinner party queen and adventure seeker, she enjoys trips to Whidbey Island or Victoria along with boating, brunch, and UW football.
- Dental School - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Residency - Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Northwest Dental Residency - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training