Dr. Zhihao You's Biography
Dr. You received his orthodontic training in University of Rochester, New York and has been with Willamette Dental Group since 1999. Some patients have chosen a plan at Willamette Dental Group solely so Dr. You could treat them and their children. He has also received referrals from loyal patients who praise his dedication and professionalism. He has been giving lectures to senior orthodontic residents at the Dental School, University of Washington for almost twenty years, and has been consistently recognized for the valuable and indispensable material covered.
In his free time, Dr. You enjoys spending time with his family. He loves to travel, ski, hike, kayak and play badminton. He belongs to a local photography club and is also a USA Swimming Certified Official.
- Dental School - West China University of Medical Sciences
- Residency - University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health - Orthodontics
- Residency - West China University of Medical Sciences - Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Fellowship - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellowship - Baylor College of Dentistry - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Professional School - Beijing University - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training