Dr. David Dodge's Biography
Dr. Dodge was an art major in college before shifting his focus to dentistry, which still gave him the ability to work with his hands but added the personal interactions he was missing. It’s no wonder his patients appreciate not only his active listening skills, but also his genuine compassion and ability to recognize their main concern. Along those lines, Willamette Dental Group provided the ideal practice environment for him with its focus on patient-centered care, teamwork, and collaboration.
He feels at home here in Longview, with its smaller, down to Earth vibe. When he needs to recharge, he looks to creativity and nature with hiking, camping, drawing, writing, or reading.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients