Dr. Suzanna Tanus' Biography
In her family of medical professionals, “physician of the mouth” came innately for Dr. Tanus, who has always aspired to work as a health care provider. She has served in the Navy, treated active-duty personnel, and carried her easygoing style into Willamette Dental Group. This setting, she believes, offers great benefit through its centralized administration, freeing her to focus on patients. She also appreciates the value in sharing among colleagues. Keeping comfort top of mind, Dr. Tanus checks in with patients and dedicates more time if needed.
When Dr. Tanus is not behind the chair she is likely found out on a tennis court, drawn to the challenge of competition.
- Dental School - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Snohomish County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training