Dr. Andrew Tellington's Biography
During Dr. Tellington’s long history of volunteer work, he met so many people with otherwise healthy lives who were hampered by dental needs. Aware of this, he became motivated to figure out ways to help, which ultimately led him into the dental field. He joined Willamette Dental Group for the company’s patient-centered approach along with its collaborative multi-specialty environment. Dr. Tellington does everything possible to make his patients feel relaxed and comfortable in his care. Patients notice his compassion and authenticity along with his exceptional listening skills.
Most of his days away from the office are spent with family either playing sports, searching for Dungeness crabs or exploring the beautiful Northwest.
- Dental School - University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - National Capital Consortium - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Washington State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons - Fellow
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cultural Sensitivity Training