Dr. Daniel Walsh's Biography
Dr. Walsh always knew he wanted go into healthcare, but didn’t want to miss out on forming long-term connections with patients in the process. Dentistry provided the reward of working with his hands while still forming bonds with patients he can see on a routine basis. Passionate about treating the underserved, he enjoyed caring for special needs patients while previously working at a hospital. He’s also provided volunteer emergency dental care at the Olympia Union Gospel Mission. Willamette Dental Group melds perfectly with his own philosophy of providing honest, compassionate, reliable care.
After hours, he and his family spend every weekend they can in the mountains, where they unplug, connect, and enjoy nature.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Idaho State University College of Health Professions - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- Thurston-Mason Counties Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training