Dr. Jennifer Chu's Biography
Dr. Chu felt a natural connection with Willamette Dental Group’s commitment to disease prevention, having always believed that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. She’s particularly proud of those moments when she’s positively influenced young patients and inspired a lifelong appreciation for good oral care. Dr. Chu was drawn to the field after shadowing her uncle’s practice, seeing the joy and the reward after treatment was complete. Today, patients appreciate her calm and consistent demeanor, her listening skills, and the care she takes in developing the right treatment plans to meet their individual needs.
On her days away from the office, she enjoys spending time with her daughter or immersed in a good book.
- Dental School - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training