Dr. Daniel Rhoten's Biography
Sometimes Dr. Rhoten pauses dentistry so that he can just listen. While he loves the science behind it, he believes that making a difference in someone’s life is what dentistry is truly about at the end of his day. It’s the person behind the smile, he always says, that makes the job most rewarding. So he naturally shares in Willamette Dental Group’s philosophy that focuses on the promotion of dental treatment in line with each patient’s best interest.
Dr. Rhoten is an effective teacher, an honest practitioner, and a devoted family man who spends many weekends teaching his kids routine home repairs or tending to his large vegetable gardens and fruit trees.
- Dental School - University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Benton-Franklin Counties Dental Societies
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training