Dr. Diana Cristea's Biography
Dr. Cristea believes in a proactive approach to dentistry. Preventing an issue before it appears or treating it while it is still a minor one saves the patient time, energy, and money. Working at Willamette Dental Group appeals to her because she enjoys the interaction with general dentists and other specialists. Some cases require a lot of interactive specialty work and having all the specialists in the same office makes it easier and more predictable for her and her patients. She also makes sure patients know they can reach her with any questions or concerns.
Dr. Cristea is a self-proclaimed city girl who loves swimming, skiing, and mountaineering.
- Dental School - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Washington School of Dentistry - Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- Washington State Society of Periodontists
- American Board of Periodontology
- Cultural Sensitivity Training