Dr. Hong Li's Biography
Dr. Li is a perfectionist who listens to her patients and explains their options using language everyone at every age can easily understand. She fell in love with dentistry as a teenager, particularly endodontics. She was delighted to see her diligence and hard work pay off when she was awarded a research fellowship from the American Association of Endodontists along with a personal award for ranking highest among all applicants during residency. She strongly identifies with the core values driving Willamette Dental Group, and she’s found it advantageous for both practitioners and patients to have professional support within an office shared by numerous specialists.
On a typical weekend, she’s likely found reading, volunteering, or spending time with family.
- Dental School - West China University of Medical Sciences
- Residency - West China University of Medical Sciences: Periodontics
- Residency - University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health: Advanced Education in General Dentistry 24 Months
- Residency - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry: Endodontics
- Professional School - West China University of Medical Sciences: Periodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- Washington State Association of Endodontists
- American Board of Endodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training