Dr. Triet Vuong's Biography
Consistent oral hygiene at home is the foundation that promotes good dentistry in the chair. Which is why Dr. Vuong was drawn to Willamette Dental Group, a practice that supports the preventative model of dental medicine. It was in college when he realized that dentistry was the perfect fit for him, melding interests in studio art and healthcare where he could improve a patient’s health while working on tangible and aesthetic works of art.
His volunteer work has taken him as far as Vietnam and Mexico. On days off, Dr. Vuong enjoys volunteering at the University of Washington School of Dentistry. This allows him to give back to the profession, as well as stay current on the latest academic dental news and research. When he's not volunteering or working, Dr. Vuong is typically enjoying one of many Washington hiking trails, a pastime that takes him out of his comfort zone and gives him a much deeper appreciation for life.
- Dental School - University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Washington School of Dentistry - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training