Dr. Joshua Jeppson's Biography
Dr. Jeppson comes from private practice, where he was the only root canal specialist in the state contracting to provide endodontic care to low-income patients at no cost to them. The personal fulfillment in treating and meeting patients who wouldn’t otherwise have the means to afford this care surpassed any lost revenue. Today, Willamette Dental Group provides the freedom to focus solely on patient care and less on administration. Strong in biology and health sciences, dentistry is his perfect fit where he can grow proficient in the care of just one aspect of the body.
He enjoys weekends skiing on the slopes, hiking trails, or playing games around the house with his wife and children.
- Dental School - Creighton University School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine - Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Idaho State Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training