Dr. Tyler Douma's Biography
Dr. Douma has enjoyed both sides of Willamette Dental Group, having been a patient and now a practitioner. And it was the great treatment he received in the dental chair that convinced him to join the practice. He takes his time to do quality work, both in and out of the office. He’ll never forget an experience at the age of 10, when changing to a new dentist transformed his whole outlook on dentistry. It was at that time when he decided to become a dentist with hopes to make the same impression on someone else’s life.
He and his wife both enjoy golfing, an activity that combines relaxation and physical activity with friendly competition.
- Dental School - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Residency - New York University Langone Hospitals - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training