Dr. John Wesley's Biography
Dr. Wesley is closely in-tune with his patient’s own comfort level – both physically and mentally. Beyond fixing their dental issues, he hopes to change lives by preventing future instances and their causes. It’s those life-changing moments, when a patient comes back to realize how far they’ve come, that stick with him. Working at Willamette Dental Group provides that opportunity to focus on prevention, offering that extra insurance coverage he hasn’t found anywhere else.
Having chosen to focus his entire professional career on public service, he returns home to his family at the end of each day proud of his work and of the people he’s able to serve.
- Dental School - Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Northwestern Memorial Hospital - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- American Dental Association
- Spokane District Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training