Dr. Lyle McClellan's Biography
Dr. McClellan is an ethical practitioner who has always advocated for preventative dentistry. But this was not always feasible in private practice, with many insurance plans lacking coverage for such procedures. He joined Willamette Dental Group for its practice philosophy and emphasis on prevention, particularly proud to play a role in ending the cycle of continuous fillings.
Dr. McClellan has always liked to do whittling, even as far back as his years as a Boy Scout. He’s pleased to extend the same skills into his day-to-day life as a dentist. When he’s away from the office, he enjoys flying for sport and ballroom dancing.
- Dental School - Creighton University School of Dentistry
- American Association for Dental Research
- American Association of Dental Boards
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- Dental Quality Assurance Commission
- International Association for Dental Research
- National Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training