Dr. Edward Wang's Biography
Dr. Wang puts every effort into making his patients feel at ease. Beyond his empathetic approach, he enjoys the ability to combine his engineering, artistry, and communication skills to help others. He was a patient when he found himself interested in the field of dentistry, fascinated by his doctor’s abilities. It was the similar patient-focused philosophy, along with an emphasis on evidence-based treatment, that drew him to Willamette Dental Group.
When he’s not caring for patients, he’s often found in the mountains either hiking or snowboarding down slopes with family and friends. Should the weather keep him inside, he enjoys playing board games or curling up with a good book.
- Dental School - Temple University The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training