Dr. James Javier's Biography
Dr. Javier is a quiet and attentive practitioner, providing an extra degree of empathy whenever a situation calls for it. He came to Willamette Dental Group at the positive recommendation of a family friend, who worked at the practice and liked its environment, culture, and philosophy. He’s meditative and thoughtful. He’s a great listener, putting aside all of the day’s distractions and working to fully understand and interpret each patient’s words and feelings. Mindful of body language, he also checks in on patients throughout their visit.
Dr. Javier spends most of his days off enjoying the solitude of home sweet home.
- Dental School - Howard University College of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients