Dr. Jean Xu's Biography
Dr. Xu was motivated to enter the health care field so that she could help people get and stay healthy. And pairing this drive with her innate dexterity, she found herself drawn to dentistry. She loves being aligned with Willamette Dental Group’s patient-first approach, its proactive treatment philosophy, and its ethical business model.
She still remembers joining as a few others were departing, able to ease her patients’ transition and quickly win them over. She listens not only to answer questions but to also make sure she provides all of the information they need. On weekends, she’s likely found walking or hiking with family.
- Dental School - Peking University School of Stomatology
- Marquette University School of Dentistry - Residency
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training