Dr. John Park's Biography
Dr. Park will always have a special place in his heart for the inner city immigrant population he treated working as an affiliate faculty member during his internship. It was vastly rewarding to assist the under-served, and he could relate to the immigrant experience. Born in Seoul, he came to the United States at the young age of six. Today, a husband and father, he’s devoted to his career, his family, and his faith. Willamette Dental Group offers the freedom to do what he enjoys most, which is treating patients.
After work hours, he’s often found helping his wife in their urban orchard and garden, looking after their rabbits and chickens, and pursuing his interests in learning to play the guitar and street photography.
- Dental School - Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - University of Washington School of Dentistry - Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- King County Dental Society
- American Board of Periodontology
- Cultural Sensitivity Training