Dr. Ronald Sabins' Biography
A broken tooth put Dr. Sabins on the path to becoming a dentist. He was so fascinated by getting a crown made and fitted for his own tooth that he thought he'd like to be on the other side of the process as a dentist himself. Before he made it through dental school, though, he served on a nuclear submarine and spent months at a time under the sea. There he honed the dry sense of humor and attention to detail that characterize his professional practice.
Dr. Sabins takes care to ensure his patients are comfortable and well-informed. He'll spend an entire visit talking and answering questions if that is what the individual needs.
- Dental School - University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Residency - Navy Medicine Professional Development Center - Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Board of Endodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training