Dr. Tim Hung's Biography
Dr. Hung aims to listen more and talk less, and he’s known to personally follow-up with patients from time to time. He was always interested in human biology, but he stumbled across dentistry while working as a volunteer at a student-run clinic that cared for the underserved. In college, he spent a year studying in Japan and was enthralled by its culture, language, and unique perspective. He became a dentist to help people, and he values the evidence-based, preventative approach at Willamette Dental Group.
When he’s not with patients, he’s often found enjoying the scenery at Puget Sound or picking out flowers at Pike Place Market. He also likes time indoors with family, friends, and his cat.
- Dental School - University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Washington School of Dentistry - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training