Dr. Abdelrahim Eljack's Biography
Dr. Eljack comes to work each day with hopes of building lasting relationships with patients. His work has taken him across the globe, supporting volunteer efforts including the provision of free dental care in rural villages in Sudan and Operation Smile in the Philippines, along with Mission of Mercy in Virginia and Give Kids a Smile in Connecticut. His own professional philosophy aligns with that at Willamette Dental Group, where he designs individualized dental plans that are tailored to each patient’s health conditions, needs, and desires.
Dr. Eljack is fluent in both English and Arabic. When he’s not working with patients, he enjoys reading, photography, tennis, and soccer.
- Dental School - University of Khartoum School of Dentistry
- Khartoum Dental Teaching Hospital - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- St Mary's Hospital - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Residency - Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Northwest Dental Residency - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training