Dr. Nancy Wang's Biography
"Patients are pleasantly surprised," says Dr. Wang, when root canal treatment is nothing like the stories they’ve heard around other practices. Her genuine care and concern show through in the way she answers questions and alleviates the initial trepidation a patient might feel. And Dr. Wang is mindful to explain each procedure and what is to be expected afterward, checking-in continuously to make sure everyone’s comfortable. She was drawn specifically to Willamette Dental Group for the close collaboration referring dentists have with specialists, which ensures an elevated level of care.
The practice also offers the ideal work-life balance, and she cherishes time with patients just as much as those hours away with her husband and daughter.
- Dental School - University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry - Endodontics
- Fellowship - The Royal College of Dentists of Canada - Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Thurston-Mason Counties Dental Society
- Washington State Association of Endodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training