Dr. Christopher Primley's Biography
The most rewarding part of Dr. Primley’s work is observing the change in his patients as they realize how much control they have over their own oral health. He’s known to convert even the skeptics into lifelong oral health advocates. Dr. Primley was drawn to dentistry while working through college for an orthodontist. He’s consistently praised for his clear, easy, and reassuring explanations around disease causes and treatment options. Willamette Dental Group’s care approach is one that he’s proud to align with.
He loves life in Portland and can often be found stomping through coffee shops or trekking through nearby wilderness.
- Dental School - University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- National Dental Honor Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Multnomah Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients