Dr. Scott Rooker's Biography
Dr. Rooker began his career in the research field. His mentor at the time noticed his thorough and delicate hand skills and suggested he look into dentistry. He shrugged off the suggestion initially, but kept running into dentists who genuinely loved their work. And now he does too, becoming a part of Willamette Dental Group for its conservative approach to care as well as affordable access for patients. His role is to help maintain oral health by providing education, clear instructions and quality treatment.
He enjoys snow skiing in the winter, wake-boarding in the summer and relaxing at home with his wife and son.
- Dental School - University of California at San Francisco School of Dentistry
- California Dental Association
- Mid Peninsula Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients