Dr. Susan Nordstrom's Biography
When Dr. Nordstrom went to the orthodontist for the first time at age six, she loved everything about it from the sights and sounds to the tools they used and the people in the office. She decided that was what she wanted to do with her life, a decision she still considers the best she’s ever made.
A generous and jubilant spirit, she brings that same enthusiasm to the office. She’s thrilled when patients come back to Willamette Dental Group years later just to say “hi” and see her again. Weekends typically take her to the library, reading with family or discussing books.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Kentucky College of Dentistry - Orthodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients