Dr. Marwan Adjaj's Biography
Dr. Adjaj was midway through medical school when he relocated to the United States, starting from scratch with few resources to his name. He was working full-time at a grocery store while attending Portland State University as a premed freshman when, on an off chance, he decided to join a lecture on dental school. He’s been hooked on dentistry ever since. What he enjoys most about dentistry is its ability to meld health care with hands-on practice.
Dr. Adjaj is outgoing and entertaining, always able to offer the perfect icebreaker. He enjoys a range of activities from jogging to travel to movies to PlayStation.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Clark County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients